AuthorTopic: Guide request [ENG]  (Read 3933 times)

Offline GaleN90Topic starter

• my Votes: +1/-3
  • [CCC]
    • Poke This Member
Guide request [ENG]
« on: June 30, 2005, 07:04:30 pm »
1. Puppenkiste guide ( what it skills and stuff it can have )
2. Experience guide
3. Mercenary guide
4. Crafting guide
5. Maby you can come up with something you want a guide for ?.?.?

When you answer any guide request i want you to type it like this :

1. :
[    THE GUIDE    ]
CE RULES !!

countdracula

Re: Guide request [ENG]
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 09:46:29 pm »
1. In Short: nobody knows exactly. But u usually get +1 to find potion at 3 dolls. You get more bonuses with a lot of dolls - with about 100 dolls you often get lower resist for example.
here is an example of a Puppenkiste. Scroll a few pages down and you should find my post with a translation of the skills. So no guide is possible for the Puppenkiste. Just put your dolls in and hope that you get sth useful.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2005, 09:49:43 pm by countdracula »

Offline GaleN90Topic starter

• my Votes: +1/-3
  • [CCC]
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2005, 12:55:11 am »
Ok thx i saw a dude that translated it so im happy on question nr 1 ...
any 1 can answer nr 2 3 4 5 ??
CE RULES !!

countdracula

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2005, 08:28:07 pm »
Nr.2: In short: You should have mlvl +-5 lvl to get exp. At least if you are below lvl 85. With lvl 85 mlvl does no longer matter.
You see the mlvl of the monster if you pick up an item dropped by the monster and check the ilvl.

There should be an exp guide in german somewhere in the forum, but I right know do not want to translate it. maybe later.

Nr.3. Again there is a German merc guide in the forum - "just" find somebody to translate it
Nr.4 There is a German Craftlist on the CE Homepage. Maybe in English too, but I'm not sure. If I translate it, I will directly write it into the wiki (As soon as I know how to use it)

Offline Gogun2005

• my Votes: +1/-0
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2005, 02:22:27 am »

Nr.4 There is a German Craftlist on the CE Homepage. Maybe in English too, but I'm not sure. If I translate it, I will directly write it into the wiki (As soon as I know how to use it)

In the international support, i remember seeing it,even got a copy, but i don't remember which topic. Suggest you do a search in that forum....Wait, i just saw the link to get it on the top of the page of the guide : http://www.bahj.com/flotsam/ce-craft.html

It would be great if the author of the guide gave permission to put it in the download section...

Offline doomcu

• CCC-Europe :P
    • Poke This Member
    • My profile!
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2005, 03:21:49 am »

In the international support, i remember seeing it,even got a copy, but i don't remember which topic. Suggest you do a search in that forum....Wait, i just saw the link to get it on the top of the page of the guide : http://www.bahj.com/flotsam/ce-craft.html

It would be great if the author of the guide gave permission to put it in the download section...

i didnt see any craft for Beserker axes, is there any crafts for it? or do i hev to make in a war axe and upgrade?

Offline Olfmo

• HammAdmin
  • my Votes: +182/-92
    • Poke This Member
    • My Inhabitant Thread
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2005, 08:18:26 am »
if you want a crafted berserker axe you can do nothing but craft a war axe and upgrade it twice...

don't know what you wanna do with it but why don't you take a rare berserker axe and temper it? should be better than most crafts :) or do you want the skills?^^

nice list btw... if you got any questions about the affixes of a single recipe i can translate them for you, just ask :)

Offline doomcu

• CCC-Europe :P
    • Poke This Member
    • My profile!
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2005, 07:01:32 pm »
if you want a crafted berserker axe you can do nothing but craft a war axe and upgrade it twice...

don't know what you wanna do with it but why don't you take a rare berserker axe and temper it? should be better than most crafts :) or do you want the skills?^^

nice list btw... if you got any questions about the affixes of a single recipe i can translate them for you, just ask :)

thanks for the answer :P but i have another question, cant i temper a crafted item? if not im sure a tempered rare will be much better :)

Offline Schnarchnase

• my Votes: +27/-10
    • Poke This Member
    • Die Schnarchnase
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2005, 07:22:21 pm »
no you can't temper crafted stuff